Okay, now that you have the movie, it's time for a Tweetwatch. I'll give you a week to buy the movie, then on Tuesday, October 2, we will all watch it together. If you haven't participated in a Tweetwatch before, then what are you waiting for? It's loads of fun and is made for exactly this situation. Here's how you do it:
1. Buy the movie. Did I mention that already? Or if you want to rent it, do so quickly.
2. Get yourself a Friendfeed account. This is how we chat with each other during the movie.
3. If so inclined, sign up to attend on our Plancast page.
4. Get your popcorn popped, crack open your favorite beverage and sit down in front of the TV on Tuesday, October 2 at 8:30 p.m. ET. I'll tweet and post in the Friendfeed room that it's time to start.
5. While we watch the movie, I'll throw in fun bits of trivia or other items about the movie. It's like Pop Up Video if you are old enough to remember that.
That's it! It's fun, and let's face it, you'll be watching Avengers anyway. As for future Tweetwatches? Stay tuned....
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.