There's a good chance that if you're visiting our site you're a fan of Disney movies. As a fan, I bet you'd love to win 20+ movies for your collection. Well a few Disney Blogs, Bloggers, and our own Disney Film Project Podcast have banded together to bring you a contest to win such a prize. Classics, animated, live action, and comedies. All can be yours if you win. See the full details below.
The complete list of movies you can win are:
- The Little Mermaid
- Toy Story 3
- The Incredibles
- Monster's University
- Babe's in Toyland
- Lady and the Tramp
- A Bug's Life
- Muppet Treasure Island and Great Muppet Caper Collection
- Wreck It Ralph
- Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton)
- Iron Man 3
- Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
- Tinker Bell
- Mary Poppins (40th Anniversary)
- Herbie Collection (Love Bug / Herbie Goes Bananas / Herbie Goes To Monte Carlo / Herbie Rides Again)
- Kurt Russell: 4-Movie Collection
Please take note of the following:
- Giveaway starts at midnight EST on January 14/15 and ends at 11:59 PM MST (1:59 am EST) January 27th
- Winner must be a US Resident 18 years or Older.
- Winner will be notified by email and will have 24 hours to respond to claim their prize or another winner may be chosen.
- Movies will be sent individually from each blog sponsor.
- Winner's address will be shared with all blog sponsors (18).
- If winner does not agree to have his/her address shared with all sponsors, another winner will be chosen.
Here's the myriad of ways you can enter:
This is a fantastic contest! Thank you so much for being a part of it!ReplyDelete
Thank you for the opportunity! This would be wonderful to win, all of our Disney movies were lost during Hurricane Sandy and we've only replaced a small handful. Thank you!ReplyDelete
This is an amazing contest! Thank you so much for this! I am really hoping I win...ReplyDelete
Ooh yay thanks! I entered! I already have a few of them, but I don't have most! Icould always give those I already have away as some nice niece and nephew gifts!ReplyDelete
Thanks for running a great gieaway.ReplyDelete