This week the DFPP team takes you into the mysteries of the deep and explores the depths of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, the 1954 Disney Classic.
Or follow the links on the right hand side of the page for iTunes or RSS.
- The book by Jules Verne
- Wikipedia on the book
- Tribute page to the ride at Walt Disney World
- Mysterious Island at Tokyo DisneySea
- The original 20K Leagues exhibit at Disneyland
- The Nautilus at Disneyland Paris
- Vulcania Theme Park
- Rura Penthe from Star Trek
- League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, the award winning book (not the awful movie)
- Captain Nemo - Wickedpedia
- Captain Nemo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Film Soundtrack on iTunes
- The nautical history of Kirk Douglas
- Davy Crockett/Whale of a Tale LP
Enjoy the show, everyone!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.